Rice (dry) (pearl barley) - 100 g
Breast of turkey (chicken) - 500 g
Sour cream - 250 ml
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Salt - to taste
1. Boil rice (pearl barley) in salted water, drain water, rinse rice.
2. Cut the breasts into small pieces.
3. Mix fillets, rice (barley), sour cream, eggs in a separate dish, salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a baking dish.
5. In the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees 40-45 minutes until golden brown.https://vk.com/bon_cook?z=photo-42092461_456241233%2Falbum-42092461_00%2Frev