How to make liquid soap from the remnants.
Want to extend the life of your remnants, create a liquid soap from them. As a result, you will receive liquid soap from the scents of your favorite soap.
1. Collect remnants. Often you have 1-2 pieces, so it will take some time to accumulate the right amount of
2. Crush them into smaller pieces. Use a grater.
3. Locate an empty dispenser bottle. Rinse the bottle under water.
4. Pour some lemon juice.
5. Pour the glycerin cap. You can buy at the pharmacy.
6. Pour into a bottle of soap and pour hot water.
7. If the bottle is deformed by hot water, then pour everything into the container and mix everything in it.
8. Let the bottle stand for 2–3 days and shake before use.http://vk.com/sweet_h?z=photo-55363991_305695285%2Fwall-55363991_1007