• 4 tablespoons black tea
• 4 nectarines
• 1/3 water glass of sugar
• 8 glasses of water
• Mint leaves
1. 4 spoons of black tea with 8 glasses of water.
2. Separate some of the nectarine segments.
3. Boil the slices of your nectar and sugar for 10 minutes in 1 glass of water.
4. After draining the dipped tea, pour a muffin and then pour the mixture of boiling nectar into the brewed tea and let it cool.
5. After sharing your nectarine tea with the glasses, serve cold nectarine slices, mint leaves and plenty of ice. Very yummy, enjoy!http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/kelebek/mucize-lezzetler/simdi-ferahlik-zamani-3-meyveli-soguk-cay-40884652