• 8 cups water
• 4 bags of black tea
• 16 strawberries
• 1 glass of sugar
• Mint leaves
1. Boil in 3 cups of water.
2. After boiling, leave the tea bags in the water for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags and cool with 2 cups of water followed by a syrup.
4. Add the pot with the remaining 1 glass of water, crush it with the help of a fork, and boil for 15 minutes with occasional stirring.
5. Thoroughly filter the strawberries into a large whale.
6. Add sugar to the juice of the strawberries you have filtered and stir until the sugar is dissolved until it is boiled and let it cool.
7. Add the cold strawberry water to your steaming tea.
8. Serve the cups of strawberries with ice and mint leaves.
9. You can keep your coolness by serving your strawberry cold tea in the ice tray, enjoy!http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/kelebek/mucize-lezzetler/simdi-ferahlik-zamani-3-meyveli-soguk-cay-40884652