• 10 glasses of water
• 6 spoons of black tea
• 3 peaches
• 1 soup spoonful of honey
• Mint leaves
1. Boil the water in the edge and close the gold.
2. Brew 6 spoons of black tea in boiling water for about 7 minutes and sieve. Wait for about 30 minutes to cool down.
3. Chop the peaches and mix them together with honey in a bowl.
4. Then add the mixture of peach and honey and add the cooled down tea on top.
5. After mixing it, cool in the refrigerator.
6. After you have serving the cold peach tea by adding some ice in glasses, drink it having with the accompaniment of peach slices, mint leaves.http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/kelebek/mucize-lezzetler/simdi-ferahlik-zamani-3-meyveli-soguk-cay-40884652