- 50 grams of grapes
- 600 ml of dry champagne
- 1 lemon
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons with a slide of gelatin
1) Vines are cut in half. If there are bones - remove them. We put grapes in glasses.
2) Pour gelatin into 4 tablespoons of cold water and leave it to swell.
3) Pour 200 ml of water into a saucepan, add sugar, lemon juice and grated lemon peel. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add the swollen gelatin and mix well until it is completely dissolved. Filter the mixture.
4) Add champagne, mix and pour over the grapes over the grapes.
Put the jelly in the refrigerator until it is completely solidified (about 2 hours).http://vk.com/kopim?z=photo-39421500_302419821%2Falbum-39421500_00%2Frev