For preparation you will need:
sour cream - 500 g
sugar - 180 g
gelatin - 15 g
walnuts - 0.5 cups
milk - 100 g
1. Gelatin soak in milk.
2. When it swells, pour into a metal bowl, put on a slow fire and, stirring, wait, when all the grains dissolve (do not bring to a boil!).
3. Sour cream with sugar until the latter dissolves completely. At the end of whipping, add gelatin dissolved in milk.
4. Cut the nuts not very finely.
5. Mix nuts with sour cream.
6. Transfer to the molds or serving portions and put in the refrigerator for freezing for 2-3 hours.