Curd - 100 g
Sugar - 50 g
Butter - 80-100 g
Whole grain flour - 200 g
Baking powder - 1 tsp.
Sour cream or unsweetened yogurt - 200 g
Sugar - 70 g
Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
Vanillin on the tip of the knife
1. Cottage cheese mix with sugar. I pre-cut the curd with a cricket.
2. Melt the butter, pour into the curd mixture, mix.
3. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder.
4. Mix with a fork until uniform, then quickly pull the dough into a ball.
5. Dough rolled between sheets of parchment paper, I use for these purposes a rug for baking, which I do not bake.
6. Lay out the test form. I baked in four forms: one bigger (24x11 cm), three small (9x7 cm). This amount of the test is enough for a shape with a diameter of 24 cm, and in 26.
7. Poke the dough with a fork and put the form in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Turn on the oven at 200 ° C.
8. Dough out the fridge and bake it with a load 10 minutes.
9. Prepare the fill: mix 70 g of sugar with two eggs, add 200 g of 15% sour cream (I used unsweetened yogurt today) and vanilla sugar / vanillin, mix.
10. Remove the grapes from the twigs, wash, dry.
11. Remove the mold from the oven, remove the load, lay out tightly the grapes, fill the tartlets with filling.
12. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
13. Allow to cool before serving.
Copied from Tasty and healthy. Recipes from Victoria Okonell
User anna / pastry / Pinmehttps://www.pinme.ru/pin/589c49ae044c15b304dc7071/