-Ris - 250 g
-Milk -250 ml
-Eggs - 4 pieces
-A vanilla sugar - 2 sachets of 10 gr
Apples - 600 g
-Sugar - 100 gr
-Cream butter - 50 gr
-Sugar - 30 gr
-Cream for whipping - 200 ml
-Nuts walnuts - 2 tablespoons
1. Bring to a boil 250 ml of water, pour rice to cook for 5 minutes. Add vanilla sugar, pour in the milk and cook for about 20 minutes until the rice is ready. Remove from heat.
2. Eggs beat up a little with 150 grams of sugar and combine with rice. Mix well.
3. For filling and caramel:
-All peel, remove the middle, cut into slices.
- In a saucepan, gently sugar caramelize sugar by adding 4 tablespoons of water. -
Accurately pour the caramel into the bottom of the split shape, turning it so that the caramel is evenly distributed, and then hardened.
-Cold out 50 grams of butter in apples for 3 minutes, adding sugar.
4. Place the stewed apples in the form first, top with a mixture of rice and egg.
5. Bake in a preheated oven (180 g) for about 45-50 minutes.
6. Remove the cooled pie from the mold (turned upside down), decorate with whipped cream and crushed nuts.https://www.vlastvkusa.ru/recipes/show/3921