1. Prepare the ingredients for the dough and filling. Sour cream in a jellied test can be replaced with kefir or natural yoghurt.
2. For the filling: boil 4 eggs, cool, clean and finely chop.
3. Green onions (it should be a lot) to rinse, dry, finely chop, salt to taste. You can add a little black ground pepper.
4. Mix in the bowl of chopped eggs and green onions. The filling is ready.
5. Knead the dough: add sour cream, salt, sugar. Mix.
6. Melt the butter. Beat eggs (2 pcs.)
7. Add the melted butter and beaten eggs to the sour cream one by one.
8. Add baking powder to the flour and pour it into the liquid mixture. Stir well until uniform.
9. Must get a thick mass, like porridge.
10. Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter. You can sprinkle the bottom with breadcrumbs.
11. Pour a little more than half the dough into the mold.
12. Gently lay the top of the onion and eggs.
13. Top with the remainder of the dough, carefully spread it over the entire surface of the cake.
14. Put the cake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees. Bake for about 35 minutes, until crispy.
15. Let the cake cool to a warm state, covered with a clean towel, then lay it on a flat plate.
16. Cut the cake into portions.
Copied with the cooking from Tatiana
User Irina / Food / Pinmehttps://www.pinme.ru/pin/5af311260464ea040d812438/