We will need:
2 sheets of puff pastry.
2-3 large apples.
half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
2 tablespoons of sugar.
2 tablespoons flour.
half a glass of chopped nuts.
3 tablespoons brown sugar.
2 tablespoons of normal sugar.
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs.
1 egg + 1 teaspoon water, Beat for lubrication.
1. Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. We clean apples and cut into cubes.
3. Put into a bowl and mix with cinnamon, brown and plain sugar, flour.
4. Leave for 20 minutes to let the apples start the juice.
5. In a separate bowl, mix nuts, 2 types of sugar and biscuits.
6. Roll out 1 sheet of dough, sprinkle with nut mixture and lay out apple on top.
7. Close the filling by wrapping the edges of the dough.
8. Repeat with the second sheet and the remaining stuffing.
9. Bend the edges of the rolls.
10. Lay the rolls on a baking sheet covered with paper.
11. Lubricate the egg with grease.
12. Make longitudinal incisions on each roll.
13. Bake at 190 degrees 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Copied from Cooking Baking, desserts from Mariyana
User Lyubov Alekseeva / Food and Drinks / Desserts / Pinme.ru / Pinmehttps://www.pinme.ru/pin/5419cf4edd62fc41359ed989/